Trinity Child Care
Now offering Kindergarten for 2020-2021 School Year!
Serving for more than 30 years!
Trinity is a CCDF approved Child Care serving Castleton, Fishers, and the greater Northeast Indianapolis area. Our experienced staff will help your child grow through hands-on experiential learning, emotional development and spiritual formation, all in a nurturing and safe Christian environment. Our
Kindergarten (Five-Year Olds)
- Small class size – limit 14
- Individualized instruction
- Program open safely throughout the COVID-19 pandemic
- 2020-21 Enrollment Commitment Form
Kindergarten at Trinity Child Care is for children that turn five before August 1st. (Early entrance may be considered on an individual basis) The Abeka curriculum, a phonics-based program, will be used as your child learns the fundamentals in Language Arts, Writing, Numbers, Bible, Science and Social Studies. Learning centers and theme-oriented weeks allow your child to independently explore hands-on STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, math) activities. Lesson plans incorporate individualized goals are to help your child continually progress.
Well-trained and certified teachers lovingly guide your child through the learning process and communicate clearly each child’s progress through assessments and teacher-parent conferences.
Benefits of the Trinity Kindergarten Classroom:
- Affordable tuition: $225.00 weekly. Includes: school supplies, hot lunch, two snacks and extended care from 6:30am to 6:00pm.
- Separation and less exposure to large groups – classroom location is in a separate wing.
- Building capacity under 100.
- COVID-19 Safety Plan: Open and operating safely throughout the pandemic, our plan outlines health, cleaning, and sanitation protocols designed to maximize safety and minimize risk of exposure.
- Open for care during school closings and holiday breaks.
- Bible stories, kid-friendly worship songs, and weekly chapel
- State Learning Foundations, thematic units, and learning centers
- Large shaded outdoor playground and classroom area
- Indoor play area
- Special events and seasonal parties
- Parent-teacher conferences
- Positive behavior reinforcement
We are open! Caring for Children. Supporting Parents. Helping our Community. Loving others. Giving hope. SERVING those who SERVE.
Trinity Child Care and Preschool is open and here to do our part to CARE thru COVID-19. We are committed to working together with parents to maintain a safe and healthy environment so we can remain open to allow our student and staff families to continue working and keep our economy moving forward. By staying open throughout the pandemic, we help maintain continuity of learning, development, and positive social-emotional health of our children.
We meet or exceed all CDC, Indiana State Department of Health, Office of Early Childhood and Out-of-School Learning, and Family and Social Services Agency COVID-19 sanitation and protective measures requirements for Child Care Centers. Our COVID-19 Safety Plan is available here and focuses on these strategies:
- Small class sizes (5-14)
- Minimize mingling of children
- Daily disinfecting
- Daily temperature checks, health screening
- Limited entry
- Maximize social distancing both in and out of school to minimize exposure
Looking ahead, we are also hopeful that our community will move through this challenging time and will update our protocols as needed.
- Operational hours are Monday - Friday, 6:30 AM-6:00 PM
- Before and after-school care
- Part-time and full-time care for children six weeks old -transitional Kindergarten
- Nutritious breakfast, hot lunch, and two snacks per day (with accommodations for allergies)
- Open year-round and most school holidays
- Field trips included, with no extra fees or forms
- Optional on-site programs offered such as Tumble Bus,
Danceand Soccer Shots
Schedule a visit and see for yourself all Trinity has to offer!